</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 03, 2006

Sentosa Oh Mighty Sunburn Ground :D

Yups, went out with hunn today. Up, Up and Away to Sentosa once again. BUT we went to the UNDERWATER WORLD! Cool, fat fishes. Took videos and pictures but its all in my phone :( lols. Alright, went beach bumming after that. Whoohooo~ After this uber long hols, got to study real hard. Yup, REAL HARD. I guess I've said that for umpteen times but I did not do it. This time is for real :)
High Expectations for myself ? Ummm...

STUDY HARD peeps. PLAY HARD too but not during this time of period :D Its not right to follow your own mood whether you want to study, just a piece of advice. lols :)

*poofs*dust all over!*

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing